Confidentiality and protection of information.
1. The personal data of the User/Client is processed in accordance with the Federal Law "On Personal Data" No. 152-FZ.
2. When registering on the Website alteregolab.ru The user provides the following information: first name, last name, contact phone number, email address.
3. By submitting their personal data to the Seller, the User or the Client agrees to their processing by the Seller, including for the purpose of fulfilling the Seller's obligations to the User or the Client under this Public Offer, promoting goods and services by the Seller, conducting electronic and sms surveys, monitoring the results of marketing campaigns, customer support, organizing the delivery of goods by the Client, control of User or Customer satisfaction, as well as the quality of services provided by the Seller.
4. Personal data processing means any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (updating, modification) extraction, use, transfer (including transfer to third parties, not excluding cross-border transfer, if the need for it arose in the course of fulfilling obligations), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data.
5. The Seller has the right to send informational, including advertising messages, to the User's/Client's e-mail and mobile phone with his/her consent, expressed by performing actions that uniquely identify this subscriber and allow reliably establishing his/her will to receive the message. User/The Client has the right to refuse to receive advertising and other information without explaining the reasons for the refusal by informing the Seller of his refusal by phone +7 (906) 979-33-39, or by sending a corresponding application to the Seller's email address:
email@example.com . Service messages informing the User/Client about the Order and the stages of its processing are sent automatically and cannot be rejected by the User/A client.
6. Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data is carried out by revoking the acceptance of this Public Offer. If the acceptance is sent by mail, then the notification of its withdrawal is considered to have been received simultaneously if it is contained in the general postal delivery. If the acceptance is sent by telegraph or other means of electronic communication, the notice of withdrawal of the acceptance must be considered received simultaneously with the acceptance if it is received immediately after receipt of the acceptance.
7. The Seller has the right to use the "cookies" technology. "Cookies" do not contain confidential information. User / Upon acceptance of this public offer, the Client consents to the collection, analysis and use of "cookies", including by third parties for the purposes of generating statistics and optimizing advertising messages.
8. The Seller receives information about the IP address of the Site visitor. This information is not used to identify the visitor.
9. The Seller undertakes to prevent attempts of unauthorized access to information obtained during telephone conversations and/or its transfer to third parties not directly related to the execution of Orders, in accordance with paragraph 4 of Article 16 of the Federal Law "On Information, Information Technologies and Information Protection".
10. If the Client wishes to clarify his personal data, block or destroy them if the personal data are incomplete, outdated, inaccurate, illegally obtained or are not necessary for the stated purpose of processing, or if the client wishes to withdraw his consent to the processing of personal data or eliminate illegal actions with respect to his personal data, then he must send an official request to the Seller in the manner prescribed by the Personal Data Processing Policy.
If the Client wishes to delete his account on the Site, the Client contacts us at firstname.lastname@example.org with a corresponding request. This action does not imply revocation of the Client's consent to the processing of his personal data, which, according to the current legislation, takes place in the order,
11. The Seller uses the data provided by the Client during the entire period of the Client's registration on the Website in order to:
registration/ authorization of the Client on the Website;
processing Customer Orders and to fulfill its obligations to the Customer;
to carry out activities to promote goods and services;
evaluation and analysis of the Site;
determining the winner in the promotions held by the Seller;
analyzing the Customer's purchasing characteristics and providing personal recommendations;
Customer's participation in the loyalty program;
informing the client about promotions, discounts and special offers through electronic and SMS mailings